05 August 2009

dear gretchen

this post is going out to a dear blog reader of mine....gretchen.
:
gretchen purchased this striped chair from me at the big june sale.
:
recently i received an email from gretchen telling me how much she loves the chair and how it has changed her life. imagine that, a chair, changing someones life. but it did. and since she took this chair home with her, she has also redone her dining room chairs to go with it.
:
she stated that because of me she has gotten back her passion for interior design. how cool, wonderful and unexpected is that?! i love to inspire people and it is rare that people tell me when i have in fact inspired them.
:
unfortunately i can not get in touch with her because i do not have her email address. so this post is for her..... for gretchen whom bought the striped chair...
a big thank YOU for telling me that i inspired you. your comment touched me in so many ways and truely made my day.
:
gretchen, if you reading this please leave a comment with your email address.

No comments:

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter