16 February 2011

pillow and plates

while out thrifting this week i  found this lovely pillow.


i just love the ruffle around it. 

 embroidered on the back is paper white.
which apparently is some upscale linen company.

i originally though it would make an appearance in my booth.
but now, it's looking beautiful on my bed.


and then today, i found these fun plates.
there are no markings on the back. and found nothing by using google.
they appear vintage to me, but i am not sure.


 i think they are adorable with a capital A.
i scooped up all 4 of them.

anyone know anything about these?  leave me a comment if you do, and hey, about just leaving me a comment today even if you don't know anything about them.  ;) 
you'll make my day!


3 comments:

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

I love the pillow sham. I cannot blame you for keeping it. The dishes are just too fun. What a find. ~~Sherry~~

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hi Kathi...I found you at White Wednesday and am following you now. You hit on my 2 favorite things...pillows and plates. The plates are adorable but I don't know anything that can help you figure them out. I'm glad I visited your blog...nice to meet you!

9405018--Pat said...

Hi Kathi, love the pillows sham. have a great weekend..pat h

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter