16 November 2007

What a FUN event!

i created an entry way with shutters (two from my attic & two from a recent dumpster find). this way it felt like people were actually walking into my space. the check out table and bins full of trays and fun paper goodies were in front of the shutters. (click on photos to view larger)



so glad when i found this old shoe rack at a garage sale this summer. it held lots of trays and gave me a base to add some height.



i gained height with galvanized buckets (filled with beans for weight) and tree branches. simple silver ornaments added sparkle and looked simple but festive.



The 5th annual Gift Gallery was a huge success! with close to 600 people coming through the door it was such a busy day. i'm so thankful that my mom was there to help me. for those that couldn't make it to the event i've posted these photos. photos never look as good as in real life, but it gives you an idea. my small space was filled with trays, for all occassions, and at most times it was packed with people! we sold lots of trays and are very pleased with the results. i'm already planning my next line of trays.... a black and white line for the winter and beautiful soft creams and browns for spring. i thought i'd get some sleep after this event....but i'm on such a high that i can't help but keep designing and producing more trays! thank you to all who came, bought, supported me and just plain gushed over my space. it was a wonderful day!

No comments:

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter