03 September 2008

front door decor

oh how i'm a freak for change. i was growing tired of the wreath on the front door, it's the same wreath that's been on the front door for 3 summers. so i tapped into my studio full of stuff and created something new. i don't often see picture frames hanging on front doors, so this unique idea suits me just fine. i might even just swap out the bird for a witch or bat at halloween.
i just love how it turned out. i added painted polka dots to a photo frame, stamped the photo mat, a page from a dictionary (free from a garage sale this summer...score!) and a black bird that i cut from cardstock. some black ribbon and a handy dandy staple gun to attach it as a hanger and ta-da! this really only took me 10 minutes + time for the polka dots to dry.
i'd love to hear from you....leave me a comment on this post and tell me what hangs on your front door.

No comments:

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter