30 December 2009

the big dig and a happy new year


oh my...i should have asked for ski's from the big man in red. kansas city was hit with a winter blizzard, starting christmas eve. and we woke up on christmas morning....wow was it beautiful! it snowed most of the day and it just added to an already beautiful christmas.
:
i have been busy transferring everything over to my new laptop as well as checking out some new blogs. l-a-z-y has been the word of the past few days. staying up late, sleeping in, staying in jammies, playing with all the new toys. i just don't know how we'll make it to school next week.
:
we're getting more snow again today, might have to bundle up and go build a snowman with the boys....i said maybe....i am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. we also need to get started on getting the christmas decorations down...ugh.
:
so i leave you with a wish for a happy new year, enjoy what ever festivities you partake in to ring in the new year! 2010?? really? where has the time gone?! ;)

1 comment:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Hello.
I just read your post over at Lola B.'s, so I thought I would pop over and say, 'hi'. :)

I'm in Iowa, so I feel your pain about the snow!
Enough, already.
~Amy

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter