10 June 2009

facelift : : zebra style

country, contemporary, mission, french country ...... are all styles of decorating. but why is there no zebra style category? i love, love, love animal print. you may remember my post about my new favorite zebra upholstered wing chairs that sit beautifully in my living room. i had left over fabric and have had this face lift project on radar for awhile.
:
a new coat of cream paint, new foam, and all dressed up in a jazzy zebra fabric. *heavy sigh* but how many zebra chairs does a girl really need? my intent for this chair was to give her a face lift and add her to my inventory for the 'big june sale'. i am not sure if i can part with it. i hate when this happens. i think she turned out beautiful!

this is a before photo. and i thought when i recovered her way back when that 'this' was my favorite. but that zebra....oh. my. goodness. i have such a weakness for it.
:
in all of her beautifulness i am putting her in the sale. it was meant to be if she doesn't sell and i will find a space for her. oh, and the ever so cute burlap coffee bean bolster pillow? love it too, but it is also destined for the sale. i always create in my own style and in the color pallet that matches my home. really i just create what i like and every now and then it becomes an occupational hazard. meaning every now and then i really want to keep it for myself.
:
back to the studio, i have more things to wrap up for the big sale!

3 comments:

Karen@thecolorofsunshine said...

love the chair, love the pillow, love the desk organizer. I see major decisions for me to make on Friday!

Karen@thecolorofsunshine said...

Love the chair and covet the pillow. Can't wait to see all the creative treasures on Friday. Hopefully we don't see any raindrops!!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a great do over!

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter