28 June 2009

photos from the big june sale

the big june sale was such a success! two great fun filled days, it took me awhile to come down off the high i was on. thank you to all my blog friends that stopped by and introduced themselves! it was fun to meet so many new people too.
:
sorry for the delay in posting photos. i had a busy week after the sale, and then i headed off to Paris for a week. i'll post a few photos from my Paris trip later this week, until then, here are some photos from the big june sale. enjoy!





my all time favorite chair....i ended up selling her. i am sure she is happy in her new home!


we will have another sale sometime early october. you can watch for an announcement here, or follow us on the friends of a feather blog.

2 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Looks like it was great sale. I saw several things I would have bought if I lived close enough to go.

Glad it turned out well for you.

Hugs,
Joanne

Linda N said...

Kathi, you and your friends have great talent. Looks like you had some really cool stuff at your "big june sale". Hope it was a great success for you.

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter