22 December 2008

christmas decorations '08

i had all intentions of joining in on one of the holiday home tours. but for some reason i just never could get around to getting my photos loaded. better late than never, and still in time for christmas, so grab a cuppa something hot and enjoy my christmas decorating.

i ditched the red again this year and went with more natural decorations. lots of burlap, white, cream, silver and green. it fits my house better than traditional red, green and gold. and i kid you not, it is so calming. i do not feel rushed, crazy busy or hurried this year at all, and i think a lot of it has to do with the calmness of my christmas decorating. again, i used lots of things that i already had. M and i made a paper chain, out of an old dictionary (free from a garage sale), for new garland for the tree. i also just added christmas-y items to decor that i already had out. my favorite is probably the tiny white mittens that i slung over a photo of C when he was a baby. thrifty, easy, calm.....awww...let it snow! enjoy, and if you have any questions about anything please leave me a comment with your email and i will get back with you.















thanks for coming by! i hope you enjoyed my tour. have a happy, & blessed christmas!

No comments:

thanks for visiting

for your listening pleasure


site meter